100% Made in Japan
Why Makers Boot Camp?
Small Production: 10 to 5000 pieces – cost effective, on time.
Mentorship up to date with forefront top quality techniques.
We are looking for
- Hardware startups and entrepreneurs
- Software engineers and companies looking to expand into hardware and IoT fields
- Research institutes, university startups
Our Main Areas are
- Consumer oriented hardware and IoT products (wearables, smart house, etc.)
- Healthcare, medical devices
- Agriculture, energy, environment, infrastructure
- Factory automation
- Drug discovery, chemistry
- Fusion of traditional crafts and technology
Join Asia Innovation Tour in Japan!
Your Hardware, The Ultimate Experience
November, 7th and 8th – Kyoto and Osaka
1 to 1
Program Customised Fees
Get a personalised Master Plan with a cost estimation for your project.
Unique Network of Manufacturers
Kyoto Research Park offices (KSP): co-sharing space community with many other startups.
- Venues provided by Kyoto City
- Series of meet ups @MTRL Kyoto
: Kyoto Institute of Technology – fully equipped wooden factory, lab with free access to softwares, resources and professionals.
Don’t miss the chance to meet experts, makers and investors!
NEXT EVENT: JAPAN+FRANCE EXPERTS
MONOZUKURI MEETUP: Design for Manufacturing for Startups
October, 12th (Wed) – 7 pm @MTRL Kyoto
Why are we so unique?
Makers Boot Camp is one of the only accelerators that has Manufacturers as one of the Co-Founders, part of Kyoto Prototype Network.
Usually unavailable to small companies and startups, Makers Boot Camp helps you get your prototype ready for this high quality DFM project management.
- “Kansai is the homeland of top brands as Kyocera, Mitsubishi, Nintendo, Panasonic and Omron and we connect entrepreneurs to our Samurai Kansai-based mentors from KSN hardware companies.”
- “We want to focus further on prototype development, connecting with hardware startups by partnering with Makers Boot Camp. Together, we are excited to help making Kyoto as a hub for hardware startups.”
- Japanese hardware companies and industries have strength and potentials in solving problems that hardware startups in the world face. I’m excited to see Makers Boot Camp becoming the leading global acceleration program for hardware startups from Japan.”