Bonbouton | Smart Clothes, Wiser Humans
Bonbouton focus on wise choices for personal health: comfortable & beautiful clothes with smart solutions to collect customised data. With extraordinary flexibility and thinness, “comfortable-to-wear” graphene sensor arrays can be used for constant and wireless monitoring of a variety of medical topics.
Sensors as trims: thermal sensor transfers the heat, wiring and data out uses conductive thread and textile data ribbon, breathing sensor is conductive yarn knitted into the garment.
- Brands don’t need to create standalone apps: just choose from a bucket of pre-made applets ( like a plugin).
- A novel means of sensor array infusion in an additive and net-shape manner.
- Manufacturing readiness with industrial inkjet printers developed for flexible electronics.
About GO (Graphene Oxide):
- hydrophilic because of hydroxyl functional groups
- suspension stable in water up to 5% on a weight basis
- inkjet printable