MBC Shisaku Fund
- The 1st Japanese Fund for prototyping: you can get additional funds for your small lot (after due diligence)
- We will support from 10 to 15 promising startups per year (50% in Japan, 50% overseas)
- Who we fund: both domestic and international startups that haven’t got IPO (private equity)/unlisted
- Where we fund: North America (Canada and USA) and Japan.*
- *Other regions to be covered soon. If you’re a VC interested to partner with us, drop us a message.
- Stage: Early Stage Startups with a working prototype.
- Area: IoT related startups growing industries
- Robotics, Sensors, Networking, Big Data Analysis, Medical Devices, Nursing Care, Consumer/Lifestyle, Environmental, Energy
- Amount: from 10 million yen (USD 90,000) up to 100 million yen (USD 900,000)
- Purpose: Prototyping Fees only (Industrial Costs)
Boston Biomotion ()
Smart Shopping ()