Contact Yu Kudo (CEO)
Address 1 Chome-1-13 Kitamagome, Ota-ku, Tokyo 143-0021, Japan
Founded in 2016 as Stray Cats’ Lab, Amanogi is striving to unlock the power and potential of space data analysis. By applying deep machine learning and AI technologies, their team builds satellite parts that interprets space data at petabyte scale.
- Estimating a satellite altitude in the star coordinate system
- Detecting a target landmark by surface recognition
- AI-based data analysis with a small scale and low power consumption
- STT (Star Tracker) with a camera device that captures a space image.
- Collaborating with Tokyo Institute of Technology on a Deep Learning terrain recognition technology (DLAS)
- Development of equipment parts for satellites